Welcome to Revive Massage Therapy & Spa – the Premier SPA in the Andersonville/Uptown neighborhood that welcomes both men and women! At Revive, we’ll work with you to design a session to meet your needs. Whether you are new to massage & skincare treatments or a long time wellness enthusiast, our team of Licensed Professionals will work with you to be sure you are comfortable and have the best Spa experience. Choose from a variety of services including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Sports, Thai, and Prenatal Massage to help alleviate pain, discomfort and reduce stress. Rejuvenate your skin with one of our hydrating facials and skin care treatments. We want you to leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, and Revived!
Why Choose Revive?
- Easy online scheduling
- Purchase and send Gift Certificates online
- Earn points with every service, redeem your accumulated points for a free service
- For each friend you refer, you earn 25 reward points
- Complimentary foot massage/scrub with every 90 minute massage
- Receive a $20 coupon to use during your Birthday month
- High quality, paraben free skincare products
- All 60 & 90 massages are just that – true hands on massage for the specified time that you have paid for. Most other places will only provide a 50 or 80 minute massage, charging you for the time spent changing/disrobing. As long you arrive on time, we will honor the full length of your appointment.
Cancellation Policy: Our Team of Licensed Professionals are only paid when they provide a service and only come to work when they have an appointment , so it is imperative that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice should you need to change or cancel your appointment. It is how they make a living and provide for themselves and their families. Your appointment is reserving time on their calendar and it is preventing another client from doing the same. All that we ask is that you extend the courtesy to notify us in a timely manner (24 hours) should something change and you are unable to keep your appointment. If you cancel the same day or fail to show up for your appointment, you will be required to pre-pay for any future appointments, including your missed appointment. If you have an outstanding gift certificate, it will be redeemed for your missed appointment.